“Three parts supply chain mixed of logistics, operations management, and process improvement, with two parts international trade. Creating and documenting processes is how I like to create meaningful, systemic, and permanent change effectively.”
– Isabelle Pham, Junior Specialist
Isabelle has recently left Arizona State University with not nearly as much as her energy could have allowed. Having studied supply chain management, business sustainability, and political science as her choice of degrees, she now wishes to delve into the intersection between supply chain and international relations further. Isabelle currently speaks German and a bit of Vietnamese and has chosen Russian as her hobby horse. In her spare time, she enjoys listening to Advisory Opinions, The Intelligence, and doing jiu-jitsu.
- Arizona State University WP Carey School of Business, Supply Chain Management (B.S.), Business sustainability, (B.A)
- Arizona State University School of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Political Science, (B.A.)
- Logistics and Operations Associate – Arrow Electronics
- Global Supply Chain Intern – Omnicell Inc.
- iPhone or Android? Andriod
- Iron Man or Captain America? Iron Man
- What superpower would you like to have? Memory & Knowledge Retention