“One-part International Trade, two-parts organization and process improvement with a garnish of collaboration and problem-solving. I am passionate about what we do; it’s ever-changing and challenging, which makes it fun!”
– Whitney Dillon, Senior Specialist
Whitney was first recruited for the role at Expeditors as a Customs Brokerage Agent. From there, she worked her way through various industry areas, leading her to The Boeing Company (Boeing). Boeing is where Whitney spent the last three years building knowledge on licensing of Technical Data (ITAR) and Technology (EAR). Whitney is passionate about what she does. Collaborating with the DTS team and learning new ways to help clients solve complex problems is what keeps her motivated.
- Indiana University of South Bend, Bachelor of Science Business Administration (in progress)
- Trade Control Specialist, The Boeing Company
- iPhone or Android? iPhone
- Iron Man or Captain America? Iron Man
- What superpower would you like to have? Telekinesis