Are you interested in having a key role in international arms sales?
Keep reading if you want to learn more and make an immediate positive impact on our clients’ international business from policy to execution.
Who you are:
- Professional with a strong interest in foreign policy and national security.
- Self-starter who thrives in an environment that rewards creativity, ambition, and integrity.
- Passionate about the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and Security Cooperation.
- Desires solving complex problems with solutions that result in providing military technology to U.S. allies and partners in a legal and compliant manner.
- An entrepreneur who wants to be involved in building a premier professional service consulting practice.
- Yearns to grow expertise beyond export controls and into the areas of security cooperation policy, releasability, international business development and international program management.
- Craves the fast pace of a start-up environment with the stability and infrastructure of an established business.
- A positive person with a “Yes, if” attitude that is always on the hunt for solutions to problems.
- Values “Work-Life Harmony” through success and fulfillment within both your career and personal life.
If you do not see the right position, do not worry. We are experiencing explosive growth so check back regularly to see if there is an opportunity for you to join our high-performing team.