“One part licensing, one part big picture planning, and one part organizing. Creating and executing long-term strategies and structures that work for the clients’ continuing needs is my main goal. Being creative and thinking outside of the box to get there is the fun part!”
– Chelsea Thompson, Senior Specialist
Chelsea is an export authorization subject matter expert. She specializes in writing and facilitating export authorization approvals relating to both BIS and ITAR licensing, as well as the authorization management requirements that come post-approval. This includes ITAR exemptions, BIS exceptions, export licenses, and export agreements. Her success is due to her outstanding organizational skills and use of resources.
- University of Arizona, Bachelors in Linguistics with focus in Arabic
- Senior Global Trade Analyst, Raytheon Missile Systems
- iPhone or Android? Android
- Iron Man or Captain America? Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- What superpower would you like to have? Knowing every language in the world.