“One part licensing strategy, one part strategic thinker, and one part writer rimmed with customer service and a twist of social butterfly. I love helping our clients realize that trade compliance knowledge can actually foster international sales, not hinder them!”
– Gabby Sousa, Senior Specialist
Gabby is an export authorization subject matter expert. She specializes in facilitating various export authorization strategy, approvals, and associated lifecycle management requirements for business activities with ITAR and EAR implications. This includes Direct Commercial Sales and Foreign Military Sales to international countries, in addition to Security Cooperation Requirements.
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts in Business, Concentration in Global Politics
- Member, Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumnae Association
- Sr. Analyst, Global Trade – Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Global Trade Leadership Development Program (LDP) – Raytheon Company