“One part licensing, one part compliance, one part international partnering. Developing strategies for effective and on-time export licensing and compliance solutions is what makes a compliance program successful, and this success provides a competitive advantage.”
– Logan Schaub, Specialist
Logan is an export/import licensing subject matter expert with extensive background in strategy, planning and execution of complex ITAR and EAR programs. He also spent several years maintaining an export compliance program at a European international subsidiary working with a multinational workforce and developed a strong understanding of European export requirements and a unique understanding of the complexities of US/international partner collaboration in an export-controlled environment.
- University of Arizona: Bachelor of Arts in History
- University of Arizona: Master of Arts in International Security Studies
- Raytheon Polska Sp. z o.o.: Principal Analyst, Global Trade
- Raytheon Technologies Corp: Senior Analyst, Global Trade
- iPhone or Android? Android
- Iron Man or Captain America? Captain America
- What superpower would you like to have? Extended lifespan, just ~100 additional years.